Lazazu collects the following data:
- Personal data such as name, email address, phone number and physical address
- Your home search criteria and preferences
- Any other information you choose to provide via our enquiry or contact forms
You directly provide Lazazu with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Sign up to receive information about new property listings and other company news
- Fill in our enquiry or contact forms
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback through any of our communication channels
- Use or view our website
Lazazu may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Social media platforms you use to connect with us
- Your website browser
Lazazu collects your data so that we can:
- Process your information requests and find relevant homes for you
- Manage your account
- Email you with new listings, special offers, and any other information or company news we think you might be interested in
Lazazu stores your data in secure cloud data centres. We will keep your data for a maximum of ten years following the termination of any contractual relationship. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our system.
Lazazu would like to send you information about property listings and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop Lazazu from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time.
Lazazu would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our Contact page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. Cookies are used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
It is considered legal for websites to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Lazazu uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Lazazu uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Lazazu sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or you can regularly remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.