Perfectionist villa in Vence with views of the bay
France, Côte d'Azur, Vence
- EUR 324,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,165,000Full listing price
317 m²House size
2042 m²Land size
Set against the hills of Vence, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom meticulously maintained villa offers the perfect blend of modern amenities and Mediterranean charm. Boasting panoramic views of Cap d’Antibes and the surrounding hills.
The home is owned by a true perfectionist and has been looked after and refurbished to the highest of standards, with natural light filling the villa and picturesque views of the French Riviera around every corner. Upon entering the home, you will find an entrance hall, leading to a double living room with fireplace, dining room, and a picturesque kitchen opening onto a covered terrace. The ground floor also has a guest bedroom and a master en-suite bedroom with dressing room which opens onto the beautifully manicured Mediterranean garden filled with olive and mulberry trees and various flowering shrubs.
Two further ensuite bedrooms (total four) as well as a study or reading corner are located on the top floor, also with wonderful views across the valley and ocean. The lower ground floor is a delight with a large entertainment room, gym, hammam and wine cellar.
The home has a saltwater infinity pool with an adjacent pool house equipped with a summer kitchen, pizza oven and shower room, making outdoor lounging and entertaining a breeze. For the more sporty owners a pétanque court with a view awaits.
Vence is ideally situated just a few kilometres from the jewels of the Côte d’Azur – St Paul, Cannes, Antibes, Nice and less than a 40 min drive from the airport. Not often the case, but this is one of those homes that is far better in person than the pictures suggest.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Infinity swimming pool
- Pool house
- Pizza oven
- Wine cellar
- Entertainment room
- Pétanque area
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,165,000EUR 270,625
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 9,800
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 19,219
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 24,356
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 324,000