Natural stone home surrounded by nature
France, Vaucluse, Uchaux
- EUR 194,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 1,280,000Full listing price
270 m²House size
2000 m²Land size
A striking natural stone home located in the charming French village of Uchaux, in the south-east of France in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region. The home is situated close to various landmarks, railway stations and airports. It is set on large grounds surrounded by trees and an established Mediterranean garden, with a lovely outdoor terrace and saltwater pool for outdoor living. The stone exterior is offset by the interior’s warm, earthy tones and a beautiful blend of vaulted ceilings, wooden beams, stone finishes, and terracotta tiles. The home features a dining room with a fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, study, mezzanine lounge and living room. There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and is separated from the others for privacy. This property is a Mediterranean oasis and an ideal holiday home for nature-lovers.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
- Underfloor heating
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 1,280,000EUR 160,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 7,866
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 11,734
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 14,400
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 194,000