Exceptional 17th century property
France, Provence, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
- EUR 399,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,560,000Full listing price
425 m²House size
13000 m²Land size
This charming property is located in a quiet area close to L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the little Venice of Provence. It is set on grounds measuring 1.3 hectares where olive trees, white laurels, roses and two magnificent plane trees aged over 300 years blossom. This bright and fully renovated 17th-century former coaching inn has 7 bedrooms, most south-facing, with lovely views over the property, the surrounding plains and the historic Chateau de Thouzon – a 1672 engraved beam and stones from the Chateau make the property even more unique. A large roofed terrace overlooks the 17m x 5m swimming pool. This property is very well located, between L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and the nearby TGV station in Avignon.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,560,000EUR 320,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 27,641
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 22,559
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 28,800
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 399,000