Provencal farmhouse with large swimming pool
France, Provence, Saumane-De-Vaucluse
- EUR 209,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 1,390,000Full listing price
235 m²House size
9800 m²Land size
A recently renovated mas located in the peaceful Saumane-de-Vaucluse, a historic Provencal village set upon a hilltop just a few kilometres from L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, overlooking the Sorgue river.
The property is situated on almost 1 hectare of landscaped grounds offering several serene outdoor seating areas, a large 15m x 4m swimming pool and adjacent pool house. The farmhouse’s ground floor hosts the kitchen and two living areas, one of which includes an office. On the first floor you’ll find 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the fourth bedroom located on the second floor alongside a shower room.
The home has a tranquil atmosphere, synonymous with its surrounding Provencal landscapes. It is ideally located just outside of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and within a 45 min drive of the Avignon TGV station and just less than an hour from Marseilles airport.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
- Pool house
- Recently renovated
- Landscaped garden
- Central heating
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 1,390,000EUR 173,750
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 6,948
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 12,665
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 15,638
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 209,000