Village house with pool in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- EUR 148,500
- ⅛ share
EUR 980,000Full listing price
82 m²House size
332 m²Land size
A beautiful village home right next to the historic centre of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. Fully renovated in 2019, this lovely, quiet property is ideal for exploring the town with a pool and garden to come to relax in. On the ground floor, its bright and colourful interior features a kitchen opening onto the dining room and a bedroom with a shower room and a separate toilet. On the first floor, you will find a small living room and a bedroom with a shower room and a separate toilet. On the garden level, a separate bedroom with a shower room and toilet rounds off this property. Saint Rémy is within quick access of the TGV station in Avignon, with the magnificent Alpilles regional park and Les Baux de Provence only minutes away.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 980,000EUR 122,500
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 5,778
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 9,197
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 11,025
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 148,500