Peaceful countryside home surrounded by hills
France, Provence, Ménerbes
- EUR 263,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 1,760,000Full listing price
176 m²House size
7000 m²Land size
Peaceful countryside home just outside of Ménerbes, one of the most sought after medieval villages perched on the top of a long ridge on the north side of the Luberon mountains and overlooking the surrounding fields, vineyards and orchards. The property is ideally located, less than an hour from Avignon TGV Station and Marseille Airport.
This pristine Provencal home is situated on 7 000m² of grounds, with picturesque views of the Luberon. The ground floor features three en-suite bedrooms and a utility room. The first floor houses the kitchen, spacious living room with fireplace, en-suite bedroom, and guest toilet. The home is filled with natural light, all of the rooms are fitted with French doors and there are various outdoor seating areas on every level. The heated swimming pool is surrounded by manicured lawns and traditional Cyprus trees.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Heated swimming pool
- Large landscaped grounds
- View of the Luberon
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 1,760,000EUR 220,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 7,406
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 15,794
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 19,800
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 263,000