Traditional Deià Townhouse
Spain, Mallorca, Deià
- EUR 157,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 990,000Full listing price
216 m²House size
108 m²Land size
This charming home is located in Deià’s old town, one of Mallorca’s most beautiful villages, with the Tramuntana mountains behind it and the sea in front of it. It was recently renovated to a high standard, maintaining some of the original details such as wooden beams and stone walls. The main home has a large living-dining area and 4 bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms. The home is connected to the two adjoining casitas, which can be used as additional bedrooms, living rooms, works spaces or fitness rooms. The beautiful terrace has a view over Deía’s church. There are two parking spaces on the property.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Central heating
- Adjoining casitas
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 990,000EUR 123,750
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 5,398
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 13,002
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 14,850
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 157,000