Deià townhouse filled with natural light
Spain, Mallorca, Deià
- EUR 136,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 875,000Full listing price
108 m²House size
32 m²Land size
An authentic newly built townhouse located a quick 5-minute walk from the city centre of Deià and a 15-minute walk from the renown cove – Cala Deià.
In keeping with Balearic Island living – this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse features various outdoor living areas with striking views of the mountains and local village. The spacious open-plan living areas are filled with natural light which is amplified by the high ceilings and glass doors. The home offers all the amenities of a contemporary holiday home, whilst still using traditional materials like the terra-cotta tiles, wooden beams, and local stone.
Deià is one of the most coveted village locations on the island know for its artistic heritage, its tranquility and its position above the coast, surrounded by the spectacular Tramuntana mountains. It is a short 40 minute drive to the airport and Palma.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Mountain views
- Underfloor heating
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 875,000EUR 109,375
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 2,108
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 11,392
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 13,125
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 136,000