Tranquil finca on the edge of the Morna valley
Spain, Ibiza, Santa Eulalia
- EUR 757,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 4,750,000Full listing price
470 m²House size
1618 m²Land size
A beautifully designed finca with typical Ibizan style character situated in a peaceful countryside location on the edge of the Morna valley.
This spacious 8-bedroom, 8-bathroom finca is filled with light and has lovely views over the surrounding countryside. It has various terraces, outdoor seating and dining areas, as well as two swimming pools providing plenty of space and privacy for family and guests. The architectural features include high ceilings, exposed wooden beams, whitewashed walls and natural stone terraces. The mature Mediterranean garden has been well laid out and includes both fruit and olive trees.
The home is located a short drive from the airport, Ibiza’s coastline and many of its loveliest towns known for their cultural and gastronomical offering, artisanal shops and art galleries.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- 2 Swimming pools
- Fruit trees
- Mature garden
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 4,750,000EUR 593,750
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 26,358
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 65,642
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 71,250
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 757,000