Ibiza home close to the beach
Spain, Ibiza, Cala Comte
- EUR 514,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,200,000Full listing price
431 m²House size
1055 m²Land size
This five-bedroom home is located within walking distance of the lovely Cala Comte beach in one of the best regarded private estates in Ibiza. Large glass doors in the living areas slide into the walls allowing for a lovely in-outdoor flow. All bedrooms are en suite. The lower level of the home includes an extra living room and store room. There is a Spa facility on the estate. The home is a twenty-five minute drive to the airport.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Heated pool
- Central heating
- Cinema room
- Spa & gym
- 24 hour security
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,200,000EUR 400,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 22,058
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 43,942
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 48,000
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 514,000