Contemporary ski-in ski-out chalet
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Demi-Quartier
- EUR 356,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,415,000Full listing price
190 m²House size
300 m²Land size
Contemporary ski-in ski-out chalet located in Demi-Quartier at the foot of the Princess slopes. The chalet is a 5-minute drive from Megève and Combloux and 30 minutes from Chamonix. This 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom holiday home features an open plan living area with a fireplace, a fitness and relaxation area with sauna, a laundry room and ample storage space for ski equipment. Built in 2019, the home boasts modern finishes and warm, welcoming, earthy tones.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Electric shutters
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,415,000EUR 301,875
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 5,623
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 21,333
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 27,169
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 356,000