Laid back home with sea views
Spain, Ibiza, San José
- EUR 365,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,300,000Full listing price
220 m²House size
6000 m²Land size
This laid back Ibiza style home is located close to the beaches of Port d’es Torrent with views across the bay and in a quiet area at the end of a cul de sac. The living areas and master bedroom are located on the first floor with sea views and access to the terrace. There are two further bedrooms on the lower level with access to the garden. The fourth bedroom is located in a guest cottage with its own living room. The home is set on ample grounds consisting of two separate parcels of land of 1,200 sqm and 4,800 sqm each. There are lovely views from the pool and different terraces and the palm and Mediterranean pine trees give the garden a particular charm. The home is a 25min drive to the airport.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Ocean views
- Swimming pool
- Separated guest house
- Private parking
- Open kitchen
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,300,000EUR 287,500
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 11,658
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 31,342
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 34,500
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 365,000