Serene countryside home on large grounds
France, Côte d'Azur, Châteauneuf-Grasse
- EUR 382,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,590,000Full listing price
210 m²House size
5096 m²Land size
This beautifully renovated country home is situated moments away from charming and sought after Valbonne Village with views onto Châteauneuf, and a mere 30-minute drive from Nice airport. The property is surrounded by nature and set on 5096m2 of flat grounds with a large outdoor swimming pool, providing ample space for outdoor activities and relaxation. The local golf course and tennis courts are only a 3 min drive away.
The homes has 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms and 5 bathrooms that have been renovated to a high end hotel quality standard. The ground floor has a large living room, a dining room, and an open kitchen all bathing in natural light. The master bedroom on this level is a true retreat, complete with a spacious dressing room and a well-appointed bathroom. On the first floor, there are three en-suite bedrooms and a further two bedrooms that share a shower room.
Valbonne offers a delightful blend of culture, history, and natural beauty, with vibrant marketplaces, artisan shops, and excellent dining options all year round – making it the ideal second home destination.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
- Large grounds
- Electric gates
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,590,000EUR 323,750
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 6,300
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 22,813
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 29,138
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 382,000