Bright chalet in Chamonix valley
France, Chamonix, Argentière
- EUR 339,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,200,000Full listing price
170 m²House size
497 m²Land size
This bright and recently updated chalet is located close to the centre of Argentière, a charming mountaineer’s village in the Chamonix valley, and some of the most renowned on off-piste skiing and hiking in Europe. It is is a mere ten-minute walk from the Les Grands Montets ski lifts and a few minutes walk to the local shops, bars, restaurants, and summer hiking trails. Keeping in style with the local architecture, this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom chalet has all the desired updated finishes and comforts for a relaxing and convenient holiday home with warm, earthy interior tones. The open plan living and dining room opens onto a large terrace, built to benefit from the late afternoon sun. The ground level terrace features a jacuzzi with unsurpassed views of the alps. The chalet is located a mere 1h20 drive from Geneva airport.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,200,000EUR 275,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 10,104
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 22,271
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 31,625
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 339,000