Alpine chalet minutes from Grands Montets ski area
France, Chamonix, Argentière
- EUR 274,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 1,825,000Full listing price
165 m²House size
230 m²Land size
A classic alpine chalet located minutes away from the renown Grands Montets ski area and less than an hour and a half’s drive from Geneva airport. It is set in a lovely garden, overlooking the majestic Mont Blanc massif – which can be enjoyed from either the ground floor terrace or the first-floor balcony. The home offers open plan living, with plentiful natural light and a lovely built-in fireplace. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, of which the master bedroom is en-suite. There is ample storage space for ski equipment and hiking gear in the basement, making it an ideal second home for summer and winter alpine retreats.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 1,825,000EUR 228,125
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 9,000
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 16,343
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 20,531
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 274,000