Renovated coastal home in Cap Ferret
France, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Cap Ferret
- EUR 550,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,780,000Full listing price
350 m²House size
800 m²Land size
A tastefully renovated double story home, located in the laid-back coastal town of Cap Ferret just minutes away from the basin and the Atlantic ocean, offering ample privacy and space. It is the ideal holiday home for friends and family gatherings, with 7 spacious bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. The open plan living areas are filled with natural light and enhanced by a neutral palette and interior finishes. The home has recently been renovated and offers all the desired amenities of a holiday home – a laundry room, ample storage space and various entertainment areas including an indoor fireplace, two terraces, a wet bar and a heated swimming pool.
This off-market property is situated in Cap Ferret, a hidden gem on southwest France, on the Atlantic coastline. Less than 50km from the nearest airport, Bordeaux (BOD) Airport and excellent train connections.
This property forms part of our secret sale listings. A secret sale listing is an off -market property that is for sale, but not publicly listed in order to maintain privacy.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Heated pool
- Wet bar
- Electric car charging station
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,780,000EUR 472,500
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 2,099
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 32,876
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 42,525
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 550,000