Exceptional villa with sea views
France, Cannes, Californie
- EUR 1,676,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 11,400,000Full listing price
500 m²House size
2245 m²Land size
This new 5 bedroom 500m² home is ideally located in the heart of one of the most sought-after and secure areas of Cannes. It has spectacular views of the sea and across to the horizon. Its features and details are of the highest standard, with state-of-the-art home appliances, an infinity pool, and a garage that can accommodate up to three cars.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Infinity pool
- Sea view
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 11,400,000EUR 1,425,000
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 25,433
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 97,317
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 128,250
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 1,676,000