Home with breathtaking views
- EUR 525,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,490,000Full listing price
408 m²House size
4080 m²Land size
Wonderful 408m² wood and stone home with beautiful views of Cannes and the surrounding countryside. The home includes a large living area as well as 5 en suite bedrooms and there is a lovely olive grove plated on the lower section of the the peaceful 4080m² grounds.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Swimming pool
- Pool house
- Panoramic views
- Olive grove
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,490,000EUR 436,250
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 19,064
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 30,424
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 39,263
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 525,000