Restored 1903 townhouse in the heart of Sóller
Spain, Mallorca, Sóller
- EUR 538,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,450,000Full listing price
385 m²House size
250 m²Land size
A 1903 heritage townhouse, artfully restored to its former glory by a renowned local designer/restorer team. The restoration has respected the original architectural elements visible throughout the home, while enhancing its comfort levels with the contemporary fixtures and materials of a high-end home. It is located in the heart of Sóller, one of Mallorca’s historic towns, surrounded by the Tramuntana Mountains – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The property is a stone throw away from the town’s plaza, a 5-minute bike ride to the port and 25-minutes from Palma – offering ample privacy whilst still forming part of Sóller’s vibrant old town.
The 4-story townhouse offers 4 en-suite bedrooms, all with mountain views and 1 guest bathroom. The main suite is located on the third floor with a nearby spacious roof top study come living room offering expansive views. The ground floor is an entertainer’s delight with an open plan living area, boasting a heated salt-water swimming pool, outdoor dining area, a Mediterranean garden and charming courtyard. The kitchen features include bespoke oak cupboards, natural stone work tops and an original stone sink. The home includes a temperature-controlled wine cellar in the basement and multiple storage areas.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Private garden
- Salt-water heated swimming pool
- Garage with electric vehicle charging station
- Wine cellar
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,450,000EUR 431,250
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 7,558
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 47,442
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 51,750
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 538,000