Modern countryside home with breathtaking views
Spain, Mallorca, Bunyola
- EUR 555,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,500,000Full listing price
441 m²House size
950 m²Land size
This modern home is surrounded by nature with views across to the bay of Palma and the Tramuntana mountains. Spread over three floors and connected by an elevator, the home offers ample privacy. All of the four bedrooms are en suite, and the 60 m² master bedroom has a walk-in closet. The living and dining area has floor-to-ceiling glass panels offering a panoramic view of the surroundings. The home includes a fitness studio, jacuzzi and laundry room. The outside area offers several terraces and an infinity swimming pool. The house was furnished with materials of the highest quality. All rooms have underfloor heating and air conditioning. The home is located in an elevated position in Bunyola and is only 20 minutes from Palma.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Underfloor heating
- Fitness room
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,500,000EUR 437,500
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 16,858
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 48,142
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 52,500
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 555,000