Belle Époque villa on the edge of charming Le Cannet
France, Côte d'Azur, Le Cannet
- EUR 390,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 2,650,000Full listing price
200 m²House size
1229 m²Land size
This Belle Époque villa is located on the edge of the historic center of the village of Le Cannet, one of the most charming in the region, and boasts sea views overlooking the Bay of Cannes and a prime south-facing orientation. As a bonus, the home has many of the most charming Belle Époque and art deco mansions of the era surrounding it.
It has been meticulously renovated, with all the modern comforts of a high-end holiday home. The landscaped and fenced grounds of 1229 m2 include a heated swimming pool, a pool house for outdoor gatherings, and of course a pétanque pitch for leisurely afternoons.
Upon entering this villa, you’ll be welcomed by an entrance hall followed by a spacious living room featuring a fireplace and a dining room that opens onto a fitted kitchen. A cellar and convenient laundry room complete the main level. Heading upstairs, the spacious master bedroom is a sanctuary, offering a generous layout, en-suite bathroom, dressing room, and a private terrace where you can soak in the panoramic sea views. On the second floor, two more bedrooms with a dressing room and shower room await. In addition, an independent apartment with a shower room and kitchen provides flexibility for accommodating guests or staff.
The property is ideally located moments away from the vibrant Bay of Cannes and less than 25 minutes from Nice Airport. Its proximity to Old Cannet, beautiful beaches, lush countryside, and the glamour of Cannes ensures that owners can savour the best of both worlds – a tranquil retreat and a vibrant Riviera lifestyle.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Guest Apartment
- Heated swimming pool
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 2,650,000EUR 331,250
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 5,617
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 23,320
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 29,813
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 390,000