Splendid country home with panoramic views
Spain, Ibiza, Morna Valley
- EUR 1,065,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 6,850,000Full listing price
500 m²House size
35000 m²Land size
This unique home is located off the beaten track surrounded by the hills of the Morna valley. The home with its limestone walls has been finished to the highest standards. It includes 6 bedrooms, a large open plan living space, a roof terrace, a 23-metre long pool, an organic vegetable garden, a multi-use basement living space, ample grounds and a separate guest suite. The roof terrace offers panoramic views across the valley. The home is a short drive from some of the loveliest beaches and 30 minutes from the airport.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Distant sea views
- Roof terrace
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 6,850,000EUR 856,250
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 10,958
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 95,042
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 102,750
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 1,065,000