Unique Hossegor lake view home
France, Hossegor Seignosse
- EUR 488,000
- ⅛ share
EUR 3,290,000Full listing price
150 m²House size
1320 m²Land size
Beautiful 150 m² home divided into two distinct parts, surrounded by pine trees and offering exceptional views over Lake Hossegor. The home is particularly bright and opens onto a large terrace with an open view of the lake just a few steps down. It is divided into two separate sections with 3 bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen each, making it ideal to share with extended family or friends while still having your own space.
How to become a co-owner
- You can purchase between ⅛ to ½ of the property. A ⅛ share gives you 45 nights of exclusive use of your second home per year. This is real estate ownership, not timeshare.
- Once we have sufficient interest, we will purchase the vacation home, set up a company for the home and allocate the shares to the various owners. If the home is purchased by someone else in the interim, we will help you find a similar property.
- We refresh, equip, and beautifully furnish your co-owned property together with professional interior designers.
- Subsequently, you can schedule your stays and enjoy your fully managed second home exclusively in proportion to your ownership and share the running costs with the other fractional owners. You can also rent out some of your nights and generate rental income to offset your expenses.
- We manage all aspects of your holiday home, serving as your single point of contact. All you need to do is arrive and enjoy your beautiful home.
- You can sell your shares at the market price in any way you choose – we will support you as needed. If the property appreciates in value, you will benefit from this.
- Are you interested in co-owning this luxury holiday home or does it meet many but not all of your criteria? Please contact us, we will find the perfect property for you and do our best to match you with other like-minded buyers.
We find qualified owners, manage the company formation, close the purchase and redecorate the home.
Full home: EUR 3,290,000EUR 411,250
Inspection, interior design & furnishingsEUR 11,005
Standard Purchase Costs
Transfer tax, land registry and notary feesEUR 28,733
Buyer aggregation, legal, financing & upgradesEUR 37,013
Total ⅛ Ownership
45 nights per yearEUR 488,000